Meet Principal Sandra Rose
I am an experienced professional with decades of experience as a enthusiastic change management, dynamic facilitator and performance coach. Most of my career has been in the technology industry, specializing in complex problem solving, helping people and teams achieve their goals, and transforming companies and departments through being accountable in performance coaching, leading groups through facilitated workshops, and guiding change management and process improvement.
My people-first approach honors the fact that people are the magic to any organization’s success. I strive to help individuals and teams connect to a common set of values, discover their superpowers, and unlock their potential in this ever-changing, crazy world.
I am committed to:
- Integrity in every project and with every client
- Delivering transformational services
- Boldness to explore new and creative options
- Accountability for all work delivered
- Bringing passion and fun – because life is short!
While most of my career has been in the technology industry, I am passionate about community service including:
- Serving as a P.E.O. International Sister, in helping to raise money for scholarships and loans for girls and women at different stages of their education.
- Promoting the value and positive impact of service dogs.
- Helping military veterans transition to civilian life.
I LOVE adventures whether on land or water and I’m an avid traveler (when I can). I am a former boating “captain”, and in my free time, I can often be found paddle boarding, hiking, playing tennis and bicycling, anywhere in the great outdoors!
Find me on LinkedIn: Sandra Dean Rose profile.